Sunday, July 17, 2011

04 Ford Mustang GT 4.6 V8, 06 Nissan altima SER, or 08 Ford Fusion SEL I4 5 speed?

Okay, so here's the deal. After not owning a car for the past 2 years, I've finally got a chance to buy a car. Not because of money issues, but because of my job and such. I'm out on a look for a mid-size vehicle. Nothing too expensive ( $7,500-$15,500) But at the same time I want something nice, something with a sporty look and if it has some horse under the hood...I'm all for that. But also something reliable. So, with that said I have been looking around. And I've found some nice vehicles for a descent price. 06 altima SER (engine 260 horses, loaded, 52k, for $11,000) Ford mustang 4.6 V8 (engine 4.6 V8, 5spd, cold air intake, aftermarket shifter, leather, really nice body still, tourch red paint, 55k asking 14,977..really nice looking. Than I found a 08 Ford fusion SEL I4 5 spd, 4 cylinder 16 valve, Loaded (but no sunroof). has the sport apperance package. Has 17 inch smoky grey rims...realy nice looking too 34k,asking price 14,900. If anyone has any facts on these cars (i.e. specs, history, pro's & con's)...if you have the time to respond...I would greatly appericate it. My knowledge on cars is at the more basic level. I know a little bit, but nothing big or in depth. Thanks much and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment