Monday, July 18, 2011

Im feeling things before they happen?

ok here are things that i have felt before they happen and things ive seen in my dreams and things that may happen later on and here are some stories of mine i was in the car with my mom and we where driving and i get feelings in my head and they just pop out of no where like i was just sitting there with her and i said we or some one we know or close to us will get in a car crash and then my moms Friend got her car damaged by another car and i was dreaming one night and i walked into a building with people walking around and i saw pictures on a bored and i looked to my right and saw a casket and i was just looking there and got this cold feeling and then i wake up and later on the next day got news my grandfather died and like problem 4 days later i think it was we went to his funeral and i things happened just like my dream went and i never told any one cuzz i dint want to sound stupid and just trying to get attention and one day i woke up and grabbed a knife for some reason i taking it and put it in my Pocket and then i went to school and i just felt like i needed the blade and i kicked some guys *** and his cousins at school and ive been told he was going to try to stab me and i was shocked like some one told me to bring the knife and i pulled out my knife and he just left and i was just siting there and thinking wow how Lucky am i and a few months before that i got into this fight and beat this guy bad and sent him to hospital and the cops came and arrested me and the thing is i saw this in my dream the day before it happened like i could see my dream happening over again and i get this one dream where i am up in this big building recording my music and singing and i was up there with 3 other people and then i went over to this Corner and lead on the wall and its very smoky in the room and idk the people in there with me but this one guy in the back of the room smoking and not talking and another guy talking to the other guy and i walk over to the window to look out and its mid night and snowing or raining lightly and i just walk out the door and i go down some stairs like a fire exit and then i get down and start walking and i was walking for a while and i keep feeling like some ones watching me and i just keep walking and when i came up on a turn to go to the parking lot i hear some one ruining up and i just feel the worst pain ever and i just get shot in my chest and i fall and cant breath and i see blood just pouring out of me and i cant move cuzz it hurts to bad and i cant breath and i always see the back of this guy as he runs away down the street and i never see his face all i see is the flash of the gun in my face and you know how i said there was that one guy in the Corner smoking well a lil bit a go a met some one who looks just like the guy in the Corner and he is now my fried but i don't tell my dream and i keep seeing this dream and i always felt like i was going to die young and im ok with that but im just waiting for this dream to come true like my other ones that happen over and over again and do you think i should tell some one the things i see and feel

No comments:

Post a Comment