Sunday, July 17, 2011

Should I wear false eyelashes for my audition?

My mom and I are flying out to Seattle so I can audition for x-factor, I want to do my eye makeup a sort of smoky eye with a small layer of liquid liner only on the top lid (no liner on my bottom) and then applying some natural false eyelashes. My real lashes are long but stick straight out and I have to use an eyelash curler, I can get them to look fake but it requires putting layers and layers of mascara and it makes them look gunky and clumpy and re-curling them messes up my eyeshadow and liner! I don't like wearing liner and shadow with my regular lashes because I don't think it looks good at all, I only ever wear mascara because my eyes are blue and they already stand out and I think it looks alot better and more natural. But I can never wear anymore makeup for special occasions cause it just doesnt look right. With false lashes I don't have to worry about re-curling my lashes or applying mascara, just a little to blend them in with my real ones. Anyway I want to wear them becuase it's a special occasion and I want to stand out more and give my eyes more of a pop. My mom thinks it will look "trampy" and they want me to look my age, while this is true I'm not going to overdue it, I'm still going to give it a natural look. What's your opinion?

No comments:

Post a Comment